Sept. 13–25, 2014
Call (615) 322-3673 or click here to download the trip brochure
This trip is currently sold out. Please contact us to secure spots on the waiting list.
$4,995 per person, double occupancy
With a perfect mix of land and sea, this trip is a music-lover’s dream with four live performances. The music of classical composers Mozart, Beethoven and Chopin comes alive as you explore the land that inspired them. You’ll cruise the Blue Danube for five nights on the M.S. Amadeus Elegant with stops in Budapest, Vienna and Dürnstein, followed by three days and nights experiencing the historical richness of Prague where you’ll visit Prague Castle. Your journey concludes in Krakow where you’ll explore the 14th century Mariacki Church and the historic district, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Program Accommodations and Features
On board the chartered, deluxe M.S. Amadeus Elegant
- Deluxe, river-view stateroom or suite accommodations, each with a private bathroom
- Captain’s welcome reception and farewell dinner
- Complimentary wine is served with dinner
- All meals featuring continental cuisine
- Specially arranged onboard music performance
- Classical music lecture during cruise
- Full-day scenic transfer from Passau to Prague
- Three nights in centrally located InterContinental Prague Hotel
- Breakfast each morning
- Transfer from Prague, Czech Republic, to Krakow, Poland, including lunch in Brno en route.