Sept. 24–Oct. 4, 2014
From $4,999 per person, double occupancy
Call (615) 322-3673 or download the trip brochure to learn more and register
Travelers for centuries have been drawn to the long summer evenings and great capital cities of the Baltic Sea. Join me as we voyage and explore the fascinating history of northeastern Europe.
Find out for yourself why the Italian and French Rivieras have been favorite destinations for discerning travelers for generations. There’s no better way to see these spectacular sights of Cannes and Monte Carlo than from the deck of a yacht, especially the Variety Voyager. Your voyage on this 36-cabin luxury ship begins in Rome and also stops in Portofino, Elba and Corsica. In all, it’s an 11-day Mediterranean odyssey that combines timeless culture with modern style.
- Two-night precruise program including hotel accommodations for two nights in Rome, daily breakfast and sightseeing in Rome
- All meals, entertainment and use of facilities aboard Variety Voyager, including a captain’s dinner
- Wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner while on board
- Welcome aboard cocktail party
- Spa and fitness suite with sauna, massage and fitness equipment
- Private walking excursions led by expert local guides in Bonifacio, Portofino and more!
- Swimming stops with the use of snorkeling equipment
The Variety Voyager
Click here for Variety Voyager yacht details
This 223-foot Ultra-Yacht’s 36 cabins and public areas are finished with warm fabrics, rich marbles, axminster carpeting and soft-toned wood paneling. Everywhere, it features unobstructed views of the ocean and of the ports visited.