Featuring Frank Wcislo, associate professor of history
July 10–23, 2014
From $5,299 per person, double occupancy
Call (615) 322-3673 or download the trip brochure to learn more and register
"Travelers for centuries have been drawn to the long summer evenings and great capital cities of the Baltic Sea. Join me as we voyage and explore the fascinating history of northeastern Europe."
Join Associate Professor of History Frank Wcislo on this fascinating two-week voyage that includes stops in 10 countries. Along the way, Professor Wcislo will provide historical and cultural information that will enrich your experience. As you cruise the Baltic, stops include Peter the Great’s St. Petersburg, ultra-modern Helsinki, historic Berlin, laid-back Copenhagen and the charming 14th-century town of Bruges. The Marina, your home for 12 nights, is a gourmet’s delight with multiple dining venues and the Bon Appétit Culinary Center—the only hands-on cooking school at sea.
- Free round-trip airfare from select cities
- Two-for-one cruise fares
- Bonus $3,000 savings per stateroom
- 12 nights aboard Marina cruising to historic and scenic ports of call
- All meals, entertainment and use of facilities aboard the ship
- Private welcome reception
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- Comprehensive pre-departure information
- Air and cruise related government taxes, surcharges and fees
- The Marina is purpose-built to be warm and intimate, yet replete with breathtaking services and amenities.