October 28-November 11, 2015
From $6,995 per person, double occupancy
Call (615) 322-3673 or download the trip brochure to learn more and register.
Begin your journey with a visit to the top of Table Mountain via cable car for a spectacular view of Cape Town, the Atlantic Ocean and Robben Island. Visit Cape Point and the African penguin colony at Boulders Beach before your two-night deluxe train journey on Rovos Rail. You’ll have a three-night luxury safari in Kruger National Park with daily game drives. Visits to Johannesburg, Soweto and Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls round out this exceptional African adventure.
- Welcome Reception in Cape Town
- Thornybush Farewell Party
- 11 breakfasts, seven lunches and six dinners
- Tea or coffee with all meals, plus wine with dinner
- Tipping of guides and drivers on included excursions
- Consultation services of a passenger service representative prior to departure
- Services of a professional travel director throughout your stay
- Detailed destination and travel information to assist in your planning
- Complimentary travel wallet