August 15-24, 2015
From $3,895 per person, double occupancy
This trip is sold out. Please contact us or call (615) 322-3673 to be added to the waiting list. Click here to download the trip brochure.
If you think a trip to a national park means sleeping in a tent, you’re in for a treat. This Western adventure includes overnight stays in landmark lodges that are national treasures themselves. The State Game Lodge in Custer State Park even served as Calvin Coolidge’s “summer White House.” Legends, monuments and spectacular scenery are everywhere you look. Mount Rushmore, Old Faithful and the Grand Tetons make up just a small sample of the extraordinary landscape.
- Accommodations for nine nights
- Transport via a private deluxe motor coach
- Airport transfers for guests on suggested flights
- Most meals—9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 6 dinners
- All gratuities
- Luggage porterage
- State Game Lodge-The State Game Lodge in Custer State Park served as the "Summer White House" for President Calvin Coolidge and was visited by President Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Yellowstone Lodging- Guest will stay at historic Lake Yellowstone Hotel, Old Faithful Inn, Old Faithful Snow Lodge, or Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel. The National Park Service will confirm lodging in 2015.
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort & Spa-Rustic Inn offers the finest Western accommodations, seven lush acres adjacent to the National Elk Refuge, and nearby access to Jackson's downtown scene.
*May change due to park confirmation and reservation restrictions.